New Convertize Pricing Structure – Find out why…
Why the is the pricing structure changing?
We have always been a relatively affordable optimisation solution compared to many others in the industry. This reflects the fact that many of our competitors are focused primarily on enterprise clients, whereas we are striving to build a product that can be used by businesses of all sizes.
Our pricing was last revised on 15 June 2017. Since then we have released a number of new features, and to reflect the added value, we have decided to increase prices as of April 10th 2018.
New Features Added Since June 2017
- Lightning Mode – making the platform 17.2 times faster than a competitor in a benchmark
- Persuasive Notifications Workspace – a brand new environment for notifications
- Autopilot Mode – uses a hybrid algorithm to dynamically allocate traffic to the best variant
Not to mention a whole range of improvements to the overall functionality and range of customisation on the platform.
We have conducted a pricing review and concluded that these features merit an increase in price: Convertize is not the same platform it was 9 months ago.
However, we are committed to continuing to provide plans that suit the diverse needs and means of our customers. That is why our new pricing retains our Free Plan, and offers three paid plans: Solo, Team, and Agency.
The New Pricing Structure
Please see below for the new 3-tiered pricing structure we will be adopting from 10th April 2018. The pricing has increased, and the number of unique visitors per month has been increased for the highest plan. We have also introduced pricing differentiation by the number of visitors per month on the Team plan (see below for more details).
Full pricing breakdown for each currency (paid annually):
How will this affect me?
The new pricing structure only affects those who purchased a new plan on or after 10th April 2018. Therefore:
- Users on existing paid plans: will continue to pay current prices. However, if you cancel your plan, any new plans bought on or after 10th April 2018 will be charged at the new prices.
- Users on free plans: will continue to enjoy the same functionality and unique monthly visitor allowance of 10,000
- New Users: those purchasing a plan after 10th April 2018 will be charged using the new pricing structure shown above.